Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A New Day

Well another post.

I am starting to get back into this blog. I will be posting more of my thoughts and ways in this as the year progresses. Looking forward to the release of madden 13 this weekend. I have eaticket so I will be getting this game downloaded on friday. Funny thing is i have a training at my church in the morning. They know i love them. Because the first day i can play madden, and i am doing training. Anyways. I'm excited about this years new connected careers. The first thing i will be doing is setting up my elite Online Franchise. Then i will be starting my career as a head coach. I pre ordered madden from amazon so that means i will be getting Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for Mut. When i Collect them i will be able to use them in Connected Careers. I do want to start this weekend off with a complete year walkthrough. no gameplay. I will play the superbowl to show you what it looks like. But i want to get into the offseason as quick as possible. I am also really excited about wether or not create-a-team is back in madden. For the First time in years it may be missing. I made a youtube video recently stating all my concerns if they will leave out certain features when they start a new feature. Like Madden 07 on the new consoles. they barely had a draft never mind a offseason. Madden 08 and 09 were the same game just updated. But they introduced alot more functionality with every players information and a decent offseason. They also introduced Scouting. Madden 10 was the first time that Online became a big deal and Even the Time when Mut was introduced. I created my Mut Team TerceiraFire. for the first time. Excitement continues that every game you signed into easports.com in the past for football you will recieve coins as a bonus in madden ultimate team 2013. it will be the only way to get coins in the first few days this year. The rest of the rewards will be reward packs. Rewards are listed below. Madden 11 i started making youtube videos for consistently and started my elite online franchise i ran two of them 32 players a piece. It was so much work. but it has paid off. Because most of the guys i found are amazing and help me run the leagues now. So it pays off to do free stuff and help people. Because they will in turn step up if they love what your doing and help you back. Thanks to stephenthatbeast and mypotsgone. they have truly made this experience the best. We also freaked out about modern warfare 2 and played till 3 or 4 am every weekend together and had the best video game experience of my life to date. people like bruinsboy, steviewonder, and others made the crew elite. Madden 12 really introduced me to the Best Mut experience ever. With keeper draft pick cards that transfer over to madden 13. I really dug into the franchise mode experience this year in madden 12 and enjoyed the deep features they introduced. I always play a create a team and this years create a team was the hub in my youtube channel videos. I allowed people to comment on those videos and possibly join the team. SO i finalize this first of many blog post to introduce you to get involved in the many things i do. comment below and i will get you started. To become part of the greatest Gathering of video gamers you have ever met. We protect, care, and have a blast together.  We play fantasy sports together, pickem, video games, skype. You name it don't miss out.

Collect 50 collections=reward pack
Win 100 Games Head to Head=reward pack
Win 100000 coins from Head to Head Games=reward pack
and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment