Thursday, August 23, 2012

NEW MUT Madden Ultimate team Key Cards



I am so excited about this year’s Madden 13. We just found out new information about madden ultimate team. This year they will be introducing KEY Cards. These key cards will be available only in key packs. You can get key packs by completing solo challenge sequence or complete a team collection. Every team collection will require that team’s player key card to finalize the collection. So you and I must get on the sticks in madden ultimate team solo career mode. The key packs will be available with one key card. There are 32 regular players, all for team collections, and 6 legends that will be required for that legends collection as well. These legends will be unique as Steve Young in a retro Buccaneers uniform. (Seems Weird because we have our own uniforms that we will have to use. But at least the card will look cool. The card can be auctioned or traded. EA MUT is saying that these cards will be some of the most valuable cards in the game. And the key card you receive from the team collection will be a boosted version of that player. So it seems that they want to introduce more cards later on but you can expect these cars to be available at the beginning.


I am excited to kick off my Madden Ultimate Team 13 Career on August the 28th. But for now we will cherish the new connected careers mode. I will be hosting a 32 man coach only connected career online league. A great friend of mine 1anfamous (a YouTube MUT Connoisseur) will be providing a prize to every playoff team. Like NFL jerseys hobby cards, and other sports memorabilia. I have been running a full 32 man online franchise for the past two years and he has donated two jerseys to my 2011 two leagues I was running. That’s right 64 people all run by me. Of course in and online franchise you must have committed players. And some of them have now in turn run my league in madden 2012. So that I can take care of my family more and still have an elite online franchise. But with this year’s new connected careers mode and how deep it will be I am more excited than ever.

Please check out my YouTube.com/user/terceirafire channel. Most of my work will be on there. But I will be posting my thoughts in writing on this Blog for now on. The only hard part about YouTube is that it doesn’t allow for much conversation or blogging. So for now we will do it this way.


Peace,

JJ


No comments:

Post a Comment